High Impact Sacrifice
What is sacrificial giving?
A sacrifice is an act of surrendering a possession as an offering to God. It is also a strategic God directed giving.
To To live a life of sacrifice is so rewarding, and the Bible has a lot to say about it. Gen 22 : 1 – 17. “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore.
Sacrifice is painful and not a freewill giving. It is when you give out what you love not what you don’t need.
Here are Top Things you need to know about sacrificial giving
- Sacrifice is an act of faith
- Sacrificial giving is provoked by love and obedience john 3:16
- Sacrificial giving is a test for you to step into another dimension Gen 22 : 1
- Sacrificial giving will cost you something. therefore if my sacrificial giving is not costly, it is not sacrificial. It is convenient giving
- Sacrificial giving involves laying down all. Gen 22:2-3
- Every time God calls for a sacrifice, he has something bigger.
GOD GIVE ME THE GRACE TO PASS THE TEST
Without faith it is impossible to please God
Sacrificial giving is When you obey God and you are at the center of his will.
Benefits of Sacrificial Giving
1) It gives you victory over your enemies. 2kings 3v26-27
2) It protects you 1chronicle. 21v26
3)It stores up treasures for you in heaven. matt 6:20
4) It changes you
It draws you into another level of faith. You become a faith filled person.
5)It pulls you closer to God
6) It immortalizes your legacy. matt 26v13
When you give something to God, it leaves your hand but not your life.
We cherish and value you.
Minister: Pastor Favour Osiri
*Topic: High Impact Sacrifice
Text: Psalm 50v5